Monday, March 5, 2012

Day five

March 2, 2012

It's weigh in day!
My weight: 271.5 lbs.

So this is my starting point.  The last time I tried losing weight I was at 234 lbs. That was in 2008 and a difference of 37.5 lbs gained in for years. It's actually not as bad as I thought.  According to the bmi index I am at 47.3 that is classified as extremely obese! A healthy bmi is from 18.5 to 24.9. if you are over weight them your bmi is 25 to 29.9. Obese is 30 or higher.  In order for me to have a normal bmi is have to weigh between 106 & 143. I'd be happy to weigh 150. Shit, I'd be happy if I was 170.
An end weight of 106 I think is way to low, so I say let's go with an end goal of 150. that's a total of 121.5 pounds to lose.  Shit. Let's do mini goals to get me there. My first goal
Lose the 38 ponds I gained since 2008.
And now that we dealt with the ugly...

 My morning: "Second verse, same as the first" .

My afternoon: still at the client no time for lunch.
I left the client and on my way to the internship I stopped at 7-Eleven and got a croissant and a large hot Coco. That was a snack for lunch

My evening:
I didn't get to east dinner until I got home. originally I was gonna have some salad and some tuna but Nick sure all the salad. So I had a turkey sandwich instead.

What's for dinner tomorrow?
 Casserole, an old family recipe

1.5 lbs lean ground beef (can use ground turkey)
1 package of gold G Washington (find in soup isle)
2 cans of a beef broth vegetable soup
1 packed of mashed potatoes, rice, or past (I made brow rice)

1) in either an electric frying pan or large skillet  add the ground beef and G Washington
2) add soup, once soup starts to boil, turn heat to low, cover and allow to simmer for at least 20 minutes
3) make the potatoes, rice or past as per directions on package.
4) put the soup and beef mixture on top of the potatoes, rice or pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment