Friday, March 2, 2012

Day Four

March 1, 2012

Unless I change what I ate for breakfast, I'm not going to report any more than me saying same as before. I've discovered that there is an app for my phone to post my blog so now I'm going to be a bit more do it as I go. But since I have work and other responsibilities we shall see.

My morning: I had the same as yesterday.

My afternoon: I did a big no no, I skipped lunch. Unfortunately in my line of work I just don't have the time.especially when the boss wants two months done.

My evening:
Like I mentioned before Thursdays I do dinner with my mom. I put off going gym because I was hungry since I did not have lunch, I figured I'd go after... I ate a chicken parm hero, made with grilled chicken instead of breaded and fried, and asked for no bread.so basically it was a means to get a smaller serving without the pasta. After we ate we were talking and I said the word walk in front of her dog Max. So of course Max took that to mean we were going for one, so I took him. He likes to go faster than 2 mph. It made me realize just how out of shape I am. I felt that the walk was a good substation for the gym.

No what's for dinner tomorrow because I have my internship. I will be at the mercy of their chef if I eat there that is.  If I wait til I go home them I think a salad and a bit of tuna on the side for protein.

Can't think of a song for today if I do I'll add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment