Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 6, 2012

Day 7
Okay so I've been a bit slacking cause I haven't been blogging but time is difficult. Lets see if I can remember things from Monday. Monday is a school day.

My morning: I  basically, wake up, rush to get dressed and run out of the house. Then while I drive I struggle to stay awake. (Nick is going to be so thrilled when he reads this one.) Then I stop at the bagel place and get 2 eggs scrambled w/ cheese on a plain bagel.  and a 20 oz cup of coffee. I eat it when I get to class and as always take my time with the coffee.

My Afternoon: I had the Penne Ala Vodka again. maybe I will get a salad next week.

My Evening: Again the internship was quite crazy and I didn't eat until I got home.  Nick and I went to the diner and i got a grilled chicken parm and drank water.  I'm going to try to completely cut soda out of my diet. it's hard because I crave the flavor, but I must do it.

Whats for Dinner Tomorrow?
I ate the left over spaghetti with tomato sauce

100 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories
  From Ivillage
http://www.ivillage.com/100-healthy-snacks-under-200-calories-0/4-b-291931?nlcid=in|03-08-2012|

The problem is that from what I'm learning from Why We Get Fat you should stay away from carbs because they will increase insulin secretions which will then not help me to loss weight. I am only listening to it I must buy it to actually share here. But it's theory does explain why those in poverty tend to be over weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment